CEDRUS COM Company proposes packaging for cheese wax trademark Paradip®, PARAMELT products.
Paradip® wax is a refined mixture of absolute food wax, paraffin wax, and various crystalline polymers, which improve the elasticity. Paradip® wax covering cheeses with a non-toxic resistant coating, which protects against moisture.
The advantages of using wax cheese:
- Wax is used to prevent reducing the weight of the cheese due to moisture loss.
- Wax gives a perfect coating prevents moisture loss.
- Paradip® provides an attractive exterior appearance of the cheese.
- After coating with the wax, the maturation process of the cheese is virtually completely stops, thus obtained the required period of ripening cheeses.
- The wax coating minimizes processing cheeses during storage. Wax protects the cheese in the storage and transportation.
- Paradip® cheese wax protects against the development of mold.
We propose wax yellow and red:
- Paradip Yellow B1
- C2 Red Paradip
If necessary ask the company PARAMELT can propose different colors in a wide assortment.
Company CEDRUS COM proposed cheese ripening bags Cryovac.
Cryovac bags bags represents a new generation of multi-layer, co-extruded shrink characterized by high sealing properties and impermeability checking necessary for packaging cheese.
The main advantages:
- Specially designed “cheese ripening bags”
- Maintaining optimum humidity level cheese
- Maintaining oxygen, while allowing the passage of CO2
- High rigidity and high module efficiency equipment
- Perfect optical effect “second skin” after termocontractibilitate to increase the attractiveness of the pack
- Excellent weldability folds and wrinkles
- The high safety and reduce the number of leaks of container
The bags are proposed with the side seam or the factory, according to the easy-opening, belt, without a stamp or a stamp. Standard Color: transparent, red, yellow.